Monday, July 12, 2010

GO BK BRIDGE!!!

Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival 2010: A (2)Dope Montage from 2dopeboyz.com on Vimeo.



Brooklyn, I mean we know where Brooklyn at. Its been so hip hop, the true hip hop got breaks last Saturday. So a convention called Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival was held under the Brooklyn bridge, dope. We all interests in Curren$y, Fashawn, that was what they do, dope, also Skyzoo. I was so fucked up and true hip hops made me swim, damn..
DELA means very fuckin dope in my hometown Nagoya City Japan, De La Soul brought us super tight show, we couldn't help clappin, dancing, drinkin, fun time. J DILLA emsemble,Black Milk,Primo, Dres, Symphony, Nice & Smooth, Group Home, Smif-N-Wessun,DJ Babu & Rakaa, the most maaaadd ass thang reunion of Pete Rock & C.L.Smooth... they dropped a bomb made me fucked up.
Anyway what we gotta do is R.I.P to Guru, the legendary mc of Gangstarr, salutery.

There also was good chickens, the type I love made me sleepy.. it wasn't supposed to be like that.
I feel something wrong.
I also love a stick that Dove had on stage.

Big shout out to Donsta,B.O,Rich,Fourd,Flip,Llow,DJ Sarasa,DJ NORi, DJ Grind salute y'all




ヒップホップドンスタ!!◀◀◀◀◀◀◀

ブルックリンのヒップホップ祭、楽しすぎて飲まれました。。

いろんな人がいすぎて、だいぶワヤでした。

個人的に、FASHAWNがQUEENSにシャウトして
ナスのペラでやってたのが好きでした。

GREG NICEは鉄板すぎて、僕は完全にフアンになっています。


さらにデラやばい人たちが

最後にタイトすぎるショー見せてくれて、言う事無しでした。


シャラットゥマメン

アーイ◀◀◀