Monday, November 2, 2009

wanna apply 4 entrance 2 HIGH school

SNOOP,METH,REDMAN...plus one more“the COUGHEE BROTHAZ”


How highhhhh???




say f@ck!!
u gotta check brand new shit of 50!! Ayo!!
I luv a sound track of “SUPER FLY”.
Poppy,Abu,June,Anthony,,,BX crew!!!



REDMAN & METHOD MAN!!!!!!





Frank new era, champion hoodie,cargo pants and timberland!!!
I think that is near to perfection...“B” STEELO!!!
he said, “bring u back the 90's!!” and kicked “TIME 4 SUM AKTION”!!!!
WU CLASSICS IS ALSO KICKED,OF COURSE!!!
M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN!!!

Excuse me as I kiss the sky♬
It be goin down diggy diggy down diggy down down♬

REDMAN & METHOD MAN are forever,the highest!!!!







The next moment...I felt breath of G-FUNK from westside....

Funky drummer!!!!!!!
wit black groovy bass line....
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!

his show was grand gestures.

I like that he wore yankees gear!!

bling bling microphone↑(brooklynvegan)
AYO!!! Mi treasure pic....